'Last Chance' Mock - Selections

dcat

I'm taking over for the Texans.  This team is a mess thanks to O'Brien.  It didn't help taking a TE with their first pick, not filling any of their glaring needs. If I were picking for Houston, pick 40 would have been Mims, not Kmet. or maybe Pittman.  But the worse mess is the defense.  I feel so sorry for Watson because he's a good guy and doesn't deserve this trainwreck.

We are going to start with the middle of the DL.  The entire thing needs help.  Clowney gone, Watt always injured, nobody to plug the middle long term.  Raider cast off Vanderdoes signed a 1-year deal to fill in in the middle.

the Texans, take  Leki Fotu, DT, Utah

bmartin_nfl-draft_2020-nfl-draft-best-dt

@Gopher  OTC ans sorry if u were looking for Fotu

The Win-Now Tampa Brady Buccaneers will add yet another weapon for TB12.  The Buccs are going to give Brady weapons that Bill Belicheat hasn't done since Randy Moss.  Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, the freshly drafted Clyde Edwards-Helaire, the freshly added protection in Andrew Thomas...  but that is NOT enough. 

With the 117th pick of the draft the Tom-pa Brady Buccaneers select Van Jefferson, WR, Florida. 

Here is why Jefferson is extra good in this draft.   Jefferson will be more ready to rock in 2020/2021 than some of the other WR prospects taken way ahead of him.  Why?  Because he is the son of former NFL WR and current NFL WR position coach. He is extremely football smart, been watching film since watching cartoons as a kid.   He plays all 3 WR positions well, is an extremely accurate route runner with soft hands.  My guess he will be Tom Brady's slot guy from day 1.  Very surprised he dropped this far.

r672208_1296x729_16-9.jpg