Bills sign OG/OC Evan Boehm

Trentwannabe

my guess is that they will not be going oline early if at all in this draft they just have to many olineman already on the team which is weird to say considering 18 months ago they had the worst oline in the league.

OT Dawkins, Ty, Daryl, Ford
G Spain, Feliciano, Long, Boehm
C Morse

Salako, Boettger, Bates are reserves that will likely be camp bodies.

If everyone is healthy I can see Boehm taking Long spot as backup C/G and the bills do what they did last year with Bodine pick up an extra late rd pick for 2021 draft.

Another wrestler. No doubt in my mind that this is McDermott's influence and I like it. You figure most wrestlers have some level of competitiveness that makes them want to "finish" their adversary. Plus they constantly have to be aware of angles and leverage. This makes a ton of sense for O-Linemen. Plus he started 8 games last year, so he wasn't a complete bench warmer. Like this signing and how Beane pours over the other rosters looking for pieces that fit at competitive or team-friendly prices!

I just saw this signing now really excited but I'm thinking that Ford is going to stay at RT I was under the influence he would be moved to G but I guess the Spain signing kind of sealed his fate I'm not mad about it but IMO he did struggle at RT in year 1 I really thought he kind of cost us the playoff game.  When Houston moved Watt over him it changed the game IMO obviously I know that one player didn't cost the game but he was exposed in that game.  Here's hoping he works hard and competes for the RT this upcoming season

• Like 1