Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dcat

'Last Chance' GM mock

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I will get Johnson but the Jets just offered me a 2 slot trade back.  I'm getting their late 6th, 211 in exchange for the late 7th, 252.  So I am now a couple of picks away. I know the Jets are taking a WR.   I hope the next guy after doesn't pick Johnson, LOL.   I like to gamble a little, clearly. 

Edited by dcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

I’d pass on the trade and take Johnson if he’s there.  Great get for Denver if you can get him. 

the team I traded with wanted Mims and the next team I figured wasn't thinking Corner.  Got Johnson.

10. Henry Ruggs
48. Jaylon Johnson
77. ( 8 picks away )
95.
118.
178.
181.
211,
254.
 

Edited by dcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

10. Henry Ruggs
48. Jaylon Johnson
77. Matthew Peart
95.
118.
178.
181.
211,
254.

In the end, Peart is going to be a much more athletic, effective OT than Bartch, who, hasn't seen the likes of NFL competition.  

and    @DiehardBronxFan, Peart is from the Bronx! (via Jamaica).

Edited by dcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn’t even occur to me that his username was a double entendre this whole time. I read it as “Broncs”.

Nice job so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

It didn’t even occur to me that his username was a double entendre this whole time. I read it as “Broncs”.

Nice job so far.

😉. Grew up in Lakewood, banished to NY in 2012. Not the Bronx per se, but too goo to pass up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dcat said:

10. Henry Ruggs
48. Jaylon Johnson
77. Matthew Peart
95.
118.
178.
181.
211,
254.

In the end, Peart is going to be a much more athletic, effective OT than Bartch, who, hasn't seen the likes of NFL competition.  

and    @DiehardBronxFan, Peart is from the Bronx! (via Jamaica).

Peart’s a great choice - will certainly be a great swing tackle option for the Broncos, which is sorely needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

😉. Grew up in Lakewood, banished to NY in 2012. Not the Bronx per se, but too goo to pass up.

Orange and black huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Orange and black huh?

Actually, Blue and White. Grew up in the city of Lakewood, but went to Alameda.  I’m a Pirate😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Actually, Blue and White. Grew up in the city of Lakewood, but went to Alameda.  I’m a Pirate😜

Arrrr!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like all the picks so far, wouldn’t be mad if the real draft goes like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×