Week 4 Preparation (strengths + weaknesses)

RamPackFan

Now that Week 3 is in the books I'd like to get a feel on everyone's analysis up to this point. What do you see as one of our strengths going into Week 4 and what are our weaknesses.  I think that everyone can agree that seeing our Offense as the #1 scoring offense thus far comes as a surprise but gives us something to be greatly excited about.  Goff starting off with 70% completion percentage and a PR rating of 118 and a 5:1 TD/INT ratio is damn good and better than I originally expected.  I would like to see him avoid pressure better...I heard the commentators even say that instead of stepping up in the pocket to avoid the pressure he steps back, which will end up getting him killed as more team catch onto that.  How hard of a fix can that be for a new QB in the NFL?  Our TE/WR's are making plays, minus Higbee and Todd Gurley is running with a purpose this year.  Our OLine has improved a lot but could still use more improvement in the run game, mostly.  The discussion I'd like to have most would be about our Defense.  Years before it was our Defense carrying our team, for the most part.  Going into the season this was our strength, however this year we have been getting raked amongst the coals, if you will.  The 49ers should've never scored 39 pts on us....I know a couple bone head penalties and mistakes changed a lot of how that went (Countless offsides/Tavon fumble)...but we seem to be getting torched in the middle - what do you see as being the main weakness in our defense? Is it the linebacker play? Are we not being disruptive enough upfront? What are your thoughts?

On 9/28/2017 at 5:55 PM, Car_Ramrod said:

My biggest worry is how small our MLBs are and their inability to shed blocks. I have a feeling Zeke is going to have a big game against us.

Its quite crazy to see the complete opposite on offense from last year and not worry about them. 

I think the opposite.. The defense is ready! and Zeke isn't zeke.

13 hours ago, El ramster said:

Tavon is 3rd all time in rushing for a WR. He has 1001 yards.. That is shocking considering we rarely use the bastard.. and he has a YPC of 7.53, 8tds..

I really wish he moves to RB.. 

All time Rams or NFL ?

Archived