Can a Case be made for Keenum...?

vike daddy

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

The episode where everyone over-reacts to nothing and works themselves into a frenzy?

I think that description fits most episodes.  At any rate, we should be happy to be where we are at right now.  When the season started, I would be elated to find us at 10-3 fighting for the #1 seed in the NFC.  Were any of us expecting this good of a season?  We should expect a few bumps along the way, the silver lining being we made plenty of mistakes a crossed the board in the Panther game yet were still competitive.  Just sit back and enjoy the ride everyone!

14 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Just sit back and enjoy the ride everyone!

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend

Come inside, come inside.

Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

ELP, 1973

1 minute ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Analyzing Keenum's play, and the team as a whole

enjoying the (successful) season

Both can be done....*whispers* at the same time

I know, I just think people are getting a bit bent out of shape, when perspective demands the good outweighs the bad this season.

4 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

I know, I just think people are getting a bit bent out of shape, when perspective demands the good outweighs the bad this season.

I mean maybe, I think most are being pretty rational tho....idk jmho I guess.  We just like talking Vikings haha and this is a pertinent part of the convo

6 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

I remember that episode!  In it, the townspeople turned on one another, all because of their fears.

Exactly, which is why I picked it.  I haven't watched all of the Twilight Zone episodes (I was unable to watch them when I was a kid, but my children and I started watching them on Netflix, I believe) and that episode was one of the most memorable...everyone in America should rewatch that episode.  :D

20 hours ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Eh whatever's fine with me, cause I still think the sooner Teddy can play the better, but I'm in the minority.

Given the current performance level of CK, that scenario must presume the Vikings are losing, or CK is injured.  That's not a 'the better' situation in most fan's eyes.

22 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Have you ever been on a football field? Safeties don’t look at the quarterback’s feet. 

Also, this absolutely was not a timing play. Timing plays don’t involve double moves from the receivers, and timing plays are designed to get the ball to the receiver in a position to run with the ball. This was not that, as the running back turns and sits at the 30. 

First, your opening question isn't appropriate.  It's childish.

Second, I didn't write that the Carolina FS was watching footwork of CK.  I noted his stance, facing toward the flats.  I won't try to convince you of anything you refuse to accept.

1 hour ago, Purplexing said:

Given the current performance level of CK, that scenario must presume the Vikings are losing, or CK is injured.  That's not a 'the better' situation in most fan's eyes.

Oooooooor Keenum's warts finally start revealing themselves and teddy comes in.

This could happen next game imo depending on his play

1 hour ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I could definitely see it. If Case has a similar end of the first half, as he did at the end of the game in Washington, I’m not sure a change wouldn’t take place. 

12 hours ago, Dolmonite26 said:

Alternative replies:

[SteelKing728 voice] Anything could happen. [/SteelKing728 voice]

[Jim Carrey voice] So, you're saying there's a chance? [/Jim Carrey voice]

Pay closer attention to what Zimmer has been saying.  Try to determine why he says what he says, word by word, week after week.

Recruit the help of a psychologist if needed.

When we think about it, some folks behavior isn't perplexing at all.

Archived