• Yon-Rogg
    • Obadiah Stane
    • Emil Blonsky
    • Baron Zemo
    • Kaecilius
    • Aldrich Killian
    • Justin Hammer
    • Bucky

I was thinking about this topic as I have a podcast that I do for Marvel, both comics and movies.

Who are the best MCU Villiains? I have a list of a bunch of them, we'll see how many it allows me to put in.

Voting works as follows, there are three polls, first one if your favorite villains, second favorite, third favorite.

7 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Mine were the top 3 in order, although I'd love to see a tournament of all of the villians in marvel (or better yet, all of comics). 

Yeah, that's something that could be built up to, do a 64 villain and a 64 hero bracket style tourney would be fun to do. This is less of a tourney, like my title said, was orginally thinking of doing brackets or something, but then decide, just get top 3, the top 3, Thanos, Loki, Killmonger is my order as well for the movies.

• Like 1

I went Killmonger, Loki, and Thanos in that order. Main thing for me was the MCU portrayals, I think they were done best. Character arcs and development came really into play.

I'll say if Thanos didn't look as good as he did in the final movie though, he wouldn't have broke top 3 for me. Thanos was legitimately amazing in Endgame.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'll say if Thanos didn't look as good as he did in the final movie though, he wouldn't have broke top 3 for me. Thanos was legitimately amazing in Endgame.

I disagree. I liked Thanos much more in infinity War.

if Thanos was only in the beginning of End Game and then the rest of the film was akin to a heist movie figuring out how to get the stones, and thanos never showed up again, it would have been brilliant.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if Thanos was only in the beginning of End Game and then the rest of the film was akin to a heist movie figuring out how to get the stones, and thanos never showed up again, it would have been brilliant.

Highly disagree, Thanos in the final act of endgame he was at his villainous high.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hes not a complex character as that point imo

That got retconned

I am okay with him being not as complex. We got complex Thanos and honestly there were points I felt alittle bad for him. Here's the question though, if lets say Thanos just died out after the opening of Endgame... how do you wrap that movie?

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I agree. He started off IW by beating down Hulk and ended it winning the war. That whole movie showed how BA he actually is. 

Not to mention, IW fleshed out his character perfectly, showing his motives and his relationship with Gamora. Part of you actually understood his stance at times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am okay with him being not as complex. We got complex Thanos and honestly there were points I felt alittle bad for him. Here's the question though, if lets say Thanos just died out after the opening of Endgame... how do you wrap that movie?

Make the rest of the film a complex heist film with gathering the infinity stones.