Who is buying the #1-selling Tua jersey?

FinSting

On 6/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, Jotun_Fan said:

I would imagine it would be either Tua or Burrow.  People who are big Tom fans probably are Patriots fans, so why would they want a Tampa Jersey? Also how many years is he gonna be on the team? If you're a Tampa fan and want a new jersey, then you also have two options with Gronk and Brady, so you'll probably split numbers there.

Tua v. Burrow, Burrow really didn't break out until last year right? While Tua had a few years of building up fans. I'd imagine LSU and Bama are similar in terms of fan size, maybe Bama a bit more, and there's probably a decent overlap of people being fans of both Bama and the dolphins. I'm assuming Miami is a larger market than Cincinnati too, but maybe I'm wrong.

Yes, Miami is a larger market than Cinci (and has a broader national fan base). I would also add in the relatively small, but potentially highly likely to convert to sales if they're NFL fans, Hawaiian/pacific islander and Mormon communities to which he is connected (don't think Burrow has any similarly recognizable, national/international affinity groups).

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:41 PM, sp6488 said:

Yes, Miami is a larger market than Cinci (and has a broader national fan base). 

Yet before this year, or even in the past 10 years, have any Bengals or Dolphins jerseys been a hot-seller compared to the rest of the NFL? I'm thinking no, but without data to back it up since PFF doesn't evaluate jersey sales.