First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You’ll be the lynch 

Yall are not fun. Remember that game I didnt use a hit just so 1 town, 1 scum and 1 indy all had to go to sudden death. Then @Malfatron created a whole discord game to solve for the winner. That was fun.

Why cant we have fun?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You are going to be lynched and won’t be able to hit anyone 

shaken in your boots and scared to death. No fun at all. 

Its just one game. Break the monotony. Lets all get killed and see how @daboyle250 handles it. In 10 years I have never seen that happen.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its just one game. Break the monotony. Lets all get killed and see how @daboyle250 handles it. In 10 years I have never seen that happen.

I won’t vote you if you spare me and kill Counselor and Pickle tonight for some fun.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It’s fun for me to win. And I’ve screwed up for town but I plan on getting this right to bring us back. 

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s fun for me to win. And I’ve screwed up for town but I plan on getting this right to bring us back. 

lol. Its not fun for you to have a legendary game? Its literally one game. I dont get why you are so scared to do something wild.

@Pickle Rick @ET80 => Would you two do some shenanigans with me? Go crazy for a game? 

*inside counselors brain*
Okay we lynch Matts tonight and ET isn’t claiming anything, he’s served up on a silver platter. All I gotta do is hit the right person tonight and it’s a win for town! I survive with my good friends Pickle Rick and Joshstradaymus.

*cut to Josh eating a Lebanon bologna sandwich with sharp white cheddar, and a small amount of Doritos. Spicy Nacho flavored*
*Counselors mind again*
Wait. He’s eating Lebanon bologna? That’s a regional delight. Why would he partake in something that can’t be universally enjoyed by all of his town friends?

And... the spicy nacho Doritos. Sort of a texmex flare and taste. This is a frame job. ET is from Houston and I assure you this, he most definitely enjoys that blend of flavors. If not him then there are people he knows... which means ET can’t be scum. Why else would Josh not just get nacho cheese or cooler ranch? This is the only way this makes sense.

*back to Josh now drinking a Smart Water*
*Counselors brain*
Now he is just TAUNTING me. He thinks he’s the smartest man in the room. No sir, that’s me, Counselor C. Counseldactyl. Nice game scum boy, you’re gonna choke on that water.

• Like 1