CoronaVirus and Fantasy Football

howru8888

2 hours ago, howru8888 said:

Curious how everyone is gonna handle this in their leagues. In my opinion you can't treat someone going into quarantine for CV the same way as a broken arm or sprained ankle.

So far everyone in my league is clean. The thing I worry bout is the place we've used in the past. We've rent out a community room the past few years but at the moment it is close till further notice...

On 6/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

So far everyone in my league is clean. The thing I worry bout is the place we've used in the past. We've rent out a community room the past few years but at the moment it is close till further notice...

I love this take btw.

I think your commish needs to add some IR spots that are strictly for COVID people. If someone is found violating the rule then they get an automatic loss or something along those lines. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't talked to the commissioner but we are a laid back league.  We will add some IR spots for Covid players, and I am sure the NFL will have that in their rules, and likely fantasy sites will as well.  

We will likely have an in-person socially distanced party as well.  We always do, but folks will be spread out. 

• Like 2

In the league I manage, we added an additional roster spot and an IR spot. Also posted a message stating that a minimum of 8 games need to be played for the season to count and if season is cut short, league standings would determine winner with total points as tie breaker.

• Like 1