Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

@Malfatron are you calling me a liar? This is going to be my last game because my son is about to be born. Hate to go out with someone calling me a liar. Are you saying I’m a liar because I am town? You weren’t suspicious of me once this game. I’ve questioned you a couple of times. I’ll give you credit without the pickle mess up you probably win this flawlessly. I hid behind you because if you hit me you would die instead. Then at :31 I tried to switch it to BCb because there was no hit the other night and he was jailed, but it was too late past the deadline. But I was right on my first instinct. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@Malfatron are you calling me a liar? This is going to be my last game because my son is about to be born. Hate to go out with someone calling me a liar. Are you saying I’m a liar because I am town? You weren’t suspicious of me once this game. I’ve questioned you a couple of times. I’ll give you credit without the pickle mess up you probably win this flawlessly. I hid behind you because if you hit me you would die instead. Then at :31 I tried to switch it to BCb because there was no hit the other night and he was jailed, but it was too late past the deadline. But I was right on my first instinct. 

because im the damn odd night vig 

and i killed josh

so unless bcb has been lying, you have to be mafia

Just now, Malfatron said:

im town.

i lead the charge on daboyle and hit josh

You also bread crumbed and wagged it in the face when squire tried to clear you and you said thanks but I could have just bussed daboyle as scum. That never set right with me. That’s Malf rubbing it in. I know Malf. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You also bread crumbed and wagged it in the face when squire tried to clear you and you said thanks but I could have just bussed daboyle as scum. That never set right with me. That’s Malf rubbing it in. I know Malf. 

i was just irritated that squire could read me that good