Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So on n1,  what was the end goal of swapping role abilities of 2 players you thought were scum?

I thought it was Day 1 and I was probably wrong on one and it was the classic Twin lockstep to end the phase, so I figured I would switch one and hopefully take away a role from scum.  With the added bonus that they were two of the people who were actually talking, which means I could get more information from their reaction to it.  Whether they hid it, came right out, etc. relative to their previous posting, whereas the quieter folks wouldn’t have that type of backdrop to assess.

Plus, for the memes of swapping the two.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought it was Day 1 and I was probably wrong on one and it was the classic Twin lockstep to end the phase, so I figured I would switch one and hopefully take away a role from scum.  With the added bonus that they were two of the people who were actually talking, which means I could get more information from their reaction to it.  Whether they hid it, came right out, etc. relative to their previous posting, whereas the quieter folks wouldn’t have that type of backdrop to assess.

Plus, for the memes of swapping the two.

It was day 1.  You listed both in your 4 player group of scum that bucs asked for.

Makes no sense to swap role with 2 players you think are scum.  Net gain of 0.

Sorry, not buying buying that.

Swag 

On 7/29/2020 at 9:25 PM, SwAg said:

Just want to remind everyone that Rick and Orca killed our gunsmith.

On 7/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, squire12 said:

why do I get left out of that?

On 7/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, SwAg said:

Because you’re not my scum read, so what do I care what you do

This implies that both Rick and Orca were scum reads.  swapping their roles with each other does nothing.