Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also you are ignoring that either md4l biffed his claim, or mwil is guilty

Seeing as Forge claimed to attempt to steal a vote that night, then it is fairly obvious, but I was responding to a subsequent post that involved me more.

Just now, SwAg said:

Seeing as Forge claimed to attempt to steal a vote that night, then it is fairly obvious, but I was responding to a subsequent post that involved me more.

it has nothing to do with forge

md4l now says that still only 3 other people visited me n2, which would be dome, jason, and forge now.

and md4l didnt get forges watcher result back. because md4ls "result" didnt show all the names like forge gets

and mwil is missing from the result

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it has nothing to do with forge

md4l now says that still only 3 other people visited me n2, which would be dome, jason, and forge now.

and md4l didnt get forges watcher result back. because md4ls "result" didnt show all the names like forge gets

and mwil is missing from the result

How does that have nothing to do with Forge?

54 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reach a majority on no lynch and perform only actions you need to perform for your win condition.

Sounds like the perfect way for the spiderman alliance to kill all of the major criminals and win the game. since its a likely a small mafia group and a big game, perhaps thats all they need to do.

any reason you didnt think of that?

I am not NLing

Just now, Malfatron said:

Sounds like the perfect way for the spiderman alliance to kill all of the major criminals and win the game. since its a likely a small mafia group and a big game, perhaps thats all they need to do.

any reason you didnt think of that?

I am not NLing

I don't know how to be anymore clear.

I can end the game tomorrow, which is why I have been asking if any Villain needs to reach their WC.  The other factions are all dead, or irrelevant at this point.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how to be anymore clear.

I can end the game tomorrow, which is why I have been asking if any Villain needs to reach their WC.  The other factions are all dead, or irrelevant at this point.

if you are a spiderman and there are 2 major villains left (lets say), of course you can end it tommorrow.

kill one today and one tommorrow

not saying that you are, but you got to look at it from all angles here.

purple is likely dead, but there might be blue and orange.

lets say you arent spiderman. you think you can end the game tommorrow, but you are wrong on who is spiderman. and a blue dies tonight and orange tommorrow.

could be game over

if you are a spiderman and there are 2 major villains left (lets say), of course you can end it tommorrow.

kill one today and one tommorrow

not saying that you are, but you got to look at it from all angles here.

purple is likely dead, but there might be blue and orange.

lets say you arent spiderman. you think you can end the game tommorrow, but you are wrong on who is spiderman. and a blue dies tonight and orange tommorrow.

could be game over

Jesus Christ.  And, I just lead the lynch on matts, my faction's killer, for fun?

Just now, SwAg said:

Jesus Christ.  And, I just lead the lynch on matts, my faction's killer, for fun?

lets say you arent spiderman. you think you can end the game tommorrow, but you are wrong on who is spiderman. and a blue dies tonight and orange tommorrow.

could be game over

lets say you arent spiderman. you think you can end the game tommorrow, but you are wrong on who is spiderman. and a blue dies tonight and orange tommorrow.

could be game over

So, did Orca recruit you last night?