Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Blue  Thanks for hosting.

Spiderman felt like they had a huge hill to climb with 3 players in a 24 player game and 4 factions we knew about yet no one even mentioned until Touch flipped N2.   

@Dome was at his sister's wedding ....doing unspeakables to things on the plains of Wyoming

@Matts4313 was MIA for the first few days as well.  

Yup, @MWil23 I submitted the hit on you for N1 as neither Matts nor Dome were around.  Not sure that gets us even close to even!!!!

Sorry, (not sorry) for having Matts hit you @theuntouchable N2....thought that would be fun just because.   I took the liberty of hitting @SwAg N2 with the move I copied from Josh.  why swag, why not......I am not sure I have gotten that kill before

You don't have to cover for Dome.  We all know he was pounding the table to have me killed because he's a coward.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You don't have to cover for Dome.  We all know he was pounding the table to have me killed because he's a coward.

The only thing I remember Dome saying in chat this game is that he was in Wyoming trying to get arrested because he was so bored. 

Go sign up for my game homie. 

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My moves were basic af. 😂

I converted touch and SwAg because I knew they'd fight to the death to keep me alive. I told them they'd die if I died.

After that, I just killed/converted anyone that wanted me dead.

Thank you, Bucs.  I knew that deep down you always knew that I always play within the rules, got mad hustle, and never am the one at fault.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Thank you, Bucs.  I knew that deep down you always knew that I always play within the rules, got mad hustle, and never am the one at fault.

I absolutely picked you and touch because your thread play and refusal to die to a vote is top notch.

Can't have a cult without it.