Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Or claim something really stupid.

“I CC Counselor”

OR

Post a fake discord discussion just after night is called.

”Hahaha! Hey Squire and Dome, WE HAVE THIS IN THE BAG!!!”

*Subsequent post*

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I know. I told you it was 5 factions all going at it. The thread play turned into 21 people vs the 3 of us because none of you would listen to me. 

My wincon was to eliminate spiderman, so i didnt care about anyone elses.

I also wanted to ensure the other groups i wasnt a threat to them

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know. I told you it was 5 factions all going at it. The thread play turned into 21 people vs the 3 of us because none of you would listen to me. 

I honestly had no idea until you announced it. Made it a completely different game once I knew what was going on.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Blue  Thanks for hosting.

Spiderman felt like they had a huge hill to climb with 3 players in a 24 player game and 4 factions we knew about yet no one even mentioned until Touch flipped N2.   

@Dome was at his sister's wedding ....doing unspeakables to things on the plains of Wyoming

@Matts4313 was MIA for the first few days as well.  

Yup, @MWil23 I submitted the hit on you for N1 as neither Matts nor Dome were around.  Not sure that gets us even close to even!!!!

Sorry, (not sorry) for having Matts hit you @theuntouchable N2....thought that would be fun just because.   I took the liberty of hitting @SwAg N2 with the move I copied from Josh.  why swag, why not......I am not sure I have gotten that kill before

Yeah Squire carried us the first few days for sure. I felt like when my schedule free'd up a little and I could actually play, I did alright. I figured out Bucs was not Villain aligned in like 3 post and decided my plan was to get heat on him and kill Orca. Little did I know that would have won the game for us if I had pulled it off. 

I think if I would have (fake) claimed before going to get food my chances of winning would have jumped from 1% to ~10%. 

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Some of that was by design fwiw to avoid a hit.

although the last night, i went off the rails for real

Just the simple fact that I couldnt you (or anyone else) to stop saying "town" and "mafia/scum" was driving me insane. Neither one of those factions were in this game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Just the simple fact that I couldnt you (or anyone else) to stop saying "town" and "mafia/scum" was driving me insane. Neither one of those factions were in this game. 

Yes, but it helped my cause, so pushing that was for the best.

i admit, you did make me paranoid from your comments that blue cult would win alone

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

tbf, all of the Villain roles that could win with you had either been converted (Swag, Josh), died (Nazgul), or didn't care (MD4L, Daboyle).

And of course the Cults wanted Town focused on Spider-Man so they could continue recruiting freely, but again, none of the Cults actually needed even a single Spider-Man to die in order to win.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yes, but it helped my cause, so pushing that was for the best.

i admit, you did make me paranoid from your comments that blue cult would win alone

Host wouldnt tell me if multiple factions/people could win. So I went with the idea they could not. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

tbf, all of the Villain roles that could win with you had either been converted (Swag, Josh), died (Nazgul), or didn't care (MD4L, Daboyle).

And of course the Cults wanted Town focused on Spider-Man so they could continue recruiting freely, but again, none of the Cults actually needed even a single Spider-Man to die in order to win.

I get it. And I thought the game was very interesting and enjoyed the couple days I was active. The only tweak I would have is somehow to make the other factions a bigger threat to villains so the thread play is more diverse. 

That, or beef up spiderman. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There's an alternate universe out there where Kingpin recruits Josh ahead of the Symbiotes and uses KSJ to redirect Matts wherever they wanted, cruising to victory easily while screwing the Spider-Man faction.