Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

@Blue  Thanks for hosting.

Spiderman felt like they had a huge hill to climb with 3 players in a 24 player game and 4 factions we knew about yet no one even mentioned until Touch flipped N2.   

@Dome was at his sister's wedding ....doing unspeakables to things on the plains of Wyoming

@Matts4313 was MIA for the first few days as well.  

Yup, @MWil23 I submitted the hit on you for N1 as neither Matts nor Dome were around.  Not sure that gets us even close to even!!!!

Sorry, (not sorry) for having Matts hit you @theuntouchable N2....thought that would be fun just because.   I took the liberty of hitting @SwAg N2 with the move I copied from Josh.  why swag, why not......I am not sure I have gotten that kill before

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Yup, @MWil23 I submitted the hit on you for N1 as neither Matts nor Dome were around.  Not sure that gets us even close to even!!!!

So much here:

1. I told Blue I bet it was you and even said as much in thread with this gif:

impersonating d generation x GIF by WWE

2. I am glad other people got to see your sense of humor about it :)

3. Take my killing you as scum as a sign of respect. I started the fad “Squire is great, you should kill him early”.

4. Didn’t you get a nice dopamine response after the writeup? Nice isn’t it?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So much here:

1. I told Blue I bet it was you and even said as much in thread with this gif:

impersonating d generation x GIF by WWE

2. I am glad other people got to see your sense of humor about it :)

3. Take my killing you as scum as a sign of respect. I started the fad “Squire is great, you should kill him early”.

4. Didn’t you get a nice dopamine response after the writeup? Nice isn’t it?

Not really, because it was Matts move.   I targeted ET to get his ability on D1 , then you replace ET.......how the hell does that work

• Like 1

I just want to apologize to everyone again for my meltdown last night. My mental health has been not so great these last few months and so I was taking things very personally when I shouldn't have. People were just playing the game and I reacted poorly and immaturely in response. To be honest I'm pretty embarrassed by the whole thing. It's why I had been taking a break from mafia for a bit but I enjoy playing so I jumped back in before I probably should have. I think I might continue my break and maybe try to run a game here coming up as my way to get my mafia fix instead.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I just want to apologize to everyone again for my meltdown last night. My mental health has been not so great these last few months and so I was taking things very personally when I shouldn't have. People were just playing the game and I reacted poorly and immaturely in response. To be honest I'm pretty embarrassed by the whole thing. It's why I had been taking a break from mafia for a bit but I enjoy playing so I jumped back in before I probably should have. I think I might continue my break and maybe try to run a game here coming up as my way to get my mafia fix instead.

You're good, dude. You had maybe two posts where you seemed more upset than warranted. Like I said over PMs, you were 100% right about who was aligned and it wasn't anything personal, Swag was just desperately trying to get anyone but Bucs voted out so their faction could win the next Night phase.