Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m imagining that if I survived N1, scum leaves me alone/tries to push me in thread, while D2 I CC Hobo as the roleblocker, draw another invest N2, and if I survive the thread vote D3 could have acted scummy/town OP enough to get a watch, track, or invest, then skated through the rest of the game. I probably overplayed my ha d D1.

how did you die again if you were a reflexive rb?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

how did you die again if you were a reflexive rb?

I block the first one no matter what. Naz used his doctor ability on me first and then scum hit me. Literally any other order and I survive. The second move screwed me/order of operations.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:06 PM, The Orca said:

Bucs based on his issue with "no voting" after last game. Figured he would have spoken up against it 

tenor.gif?itemid=12570345

On 8/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, The Orca said:

Alright 16% battery  is good for now...

I'm still strong on these people

1. Bucs- D1 he didn't really push back against the no lynch vote. He was vocal about "no voting" being lame etc at the end of last game and I set it up this game to see how he would react in general. If town i figured he would be very vocal against it 

2. Dome- Something is leaning me that way right now. Add to it the lack of entire participation and I'd bet he is scum 

3. Jason- I dont buy the not knowing the lingo line. He dissapeared as soon as Malf and Bucs jumped to his defense and then later Hobo. I dont buy it for a second. His story has changed since D1 regardless what others have you believe. Not little minute changes, but pretty significant ones that honestly I think he knows the difference

4. Racks- same as Domes not participating part. He always says he gets more active as the game goes on, well its D3 and basically nothing 

5. ET/Mwil- ET for his playstyle at the beginning, the thing about not reading his PM, posting/discussing his move list (I think I want to find that post), and Mwil with his flip flopping votes and pushes with little substance and conviction imo 

If I had a gun I'd kill Bucs and Dome for sure

Now I would also add a 6th. Malf. Just depends on what the "headline" actually is

tenor.gif?itemid=12570345

Someone give me a gun on D1/2 please!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=10696395

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

that's a normal interaction for me.  If Dome gave my DM from when he hosted, I wouldn't even be here at this point.

i just meant a **** like in a selfish way.

I was fine with others winning, but i was mostly looking out for myself.

whereas you like to save everyone and will go out of your way to do so

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron I was hoping @SwAg would see my message to you about Tecmo, as chameleon was a Sin6 guy and I knew recruitable. I figured I’d clear myself and you’d vouch for me AND get recruited, which was my only hope at winning.

Turns out, @bucsfan333 only recruited me because I pushed him too hard 😂 

at first when you posted that, there was a fleeting thought that your post came off at stilted, so i went back to doublecheck.

i thought that because you were the Chameleon, you had to "hide" your name in a post each day, and maybe bad things happen to the first person to quote you

#BadRolesMafia

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron I was hoping @SwAg would see my message to you about Tecmo, as chameleon was a Sin6 guy and I knew recruitable. I figured I’d clear myself and you’d vouch for me AND get recruited, which was my only hope at winning.

Turns out, @bucsfan333 only recruited me because I pushed him too hard 😂 

lesson: always push bucsfan hard