Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs love ya man and hope everything is good! These are really hard and trying times! Hang in there brother, you’ve got this!!!

Also, Rack hosted games are absolutely in the pantheon of my favorites! 

Same!

Marvel Mafia may be my favorite mafia game I ever played

• Like 2

Oh, MD4L's N2 results:

You received these Night results:

- You learned that Malfatron is a Villain.

- You successfully targeted Malfatron.

- You successfully targeted Malfatron.

- You watched these players visit Malfatron: Mwil, Jasonwbantle, MD4L.

Note: I screwed up here, Mwil should have shown up as Matts. Shouldn't have mattered in the end and I think we can all see why MD4L might have been confused, but he very obviously got a Watcher's Night results and only three people to match with five Night actions (including himself).

Edited by Blue

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I just want to apologize to everyone again for my meltdown last night. My mental health has been not so great these last few months and so I was taking things very personally when I shouldn't have. People were just playing the game and I reacted poorly and immaturely in response. To be honest I'm pretty embarrassed by the whole thing. It's why I had been taking a break from mafia for a bit but I enjoy playing so I jumped back in before I probably should have. I think I might continue my break and maybe try to run a game here coming up as my way to get my mafia fix instead.

@rackcs  I will take some responsibility for poking you some on the reading thing.   I think you have good insight and it would be beneficial for you to offer more thoughts.  I actually fully understand the time it takes and will at times read before I post.  I mentioned that reading and processing can be better than just posting to post.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

My moves were basic af. 😂

I converted touch and SwAg because I knew they'd fight to the death to keep me alive. I told them they'd die if I died.

After that, I just killed/converted anyone that wanted me dead.

And you converted me why

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I believed in you and tried to save you. Thanks for reciprocating N1!

You and Counselor were the only ones to believe in me.

Jerk face Malf wouldn't let me live. And then stupid idiot Bucs wouldn't even let me post my typical troll post. That pissed me off the most.

• Like 1