Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

1/9 of the treasure is better than 1/10

not really though lol

I was trying to maximize my odds, and i figured swag likes to save a lot of people if hes telling the truth, so i hedged in the direction of worst case scenario.

that said, my theories were wayyy off

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Your ability caused you to appear as a player who was Spider-Man. Meaning, if you were watched or tracked, you would show up as Matts, Squire, or Dome (in that order depending on who was alive, or Matts if they were all dead). This was the only way Dome could be tracked/watched. So if, say, Counselor said he targeted you but tracked Matts to your target instead, well...And all the better if you happened to target someone who died that Night.

So that's two ways. The third would be if Dome (the alignment cop) invested you and told the thread you were Spider-Man. If you survived a red-lettering (difficult, I know) and Dome then died at any point, I would have counted that as fulfilling your wincon. JJJ also could get an alignment invest and him dying after outing your (fake) alignment would have counted for your wincon too. Probably the toughest wincon in the game, and I should have gone with my other idea for the Chameleon role. It's the only role I'm unhappy with tbh.

I loved the thrill of the chase and having to dance around all game though! 😂 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not really though lol

I was trying to maximize my odds, and i figured swag likes to save a lot of people if hes telling the truth, so i hedged in the direction of worst case scenario.

that said, my theories were wayyy off

I stayed up all night to talk you off this damn cliff, you pedantic mongrel.

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hooooo being recruited got me a win but MD4L likely was my next hit if I would have been alone. It doesn’t matter! A wins a win! I had fun. Started super shaky

lol, i thought you were SinSix for half the game 

I wasnt going to betray you by revealing that, but i tried to make extra sure that you knew i was on your side

i figured you would go after all the nonVillains