Official FF BMET - Romance Bracket Round 1 Part 1

Deadpulse

Romance Round 1 Part 1  

25 members have voted

1. 1. 1980s vs 1950s

• The Princess Bride (1)
    • The King and I (8)
  2. 2. 1960s vs 2000s

• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (7)
    • Breakfast at Tiffany's (2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/2020 at 08:00 PM

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I still don't understand why this is Robin Wright vs Audrey Hepburn when Hepburn is getting beat by Kate Winslet

Because Kate Winslet can actually act and has been an amazing romantic lead in not only the movie here but also Titanic, The Holiday, The Mountain Between Us etc and was also in Revolutionary Road which is one of the best dramas in recent memory.  She is absolutely outstanding in every way as an actress, one of the top 10 currently arguably and actually has some chops, Robin Wright does not.  And it is also because I still cannot grasp the fact that Robin Wright is the romantic female lead in a movie that is not even really a romance and is oh by the way is the #1 seed overall in this freaking thing.  

I should post Audrey giving everyone the finger in an fake animated gif, but she was too classy of a lady to even do that ever in a real photo.  Absolutely precious and adorable in every way, but she is done now in terms of this tournament almost, bah humbug!