Dynasty Trade Advice

ASM

Dynasty league, my team had a rough offseason and I need depth. My RBs are Kerryon, Freeman, and Kamara basically. 

I was offered a future 1, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Cooper Kupp and potentially trying to add a TE into the mix for Kamara. Just unsure of Jones future in Green Bay is my hold up with it

Any thoughts are appreciated 

2 minutes ago, ASM said:

I agree until you start looking at those 3 guys contracts. All last year of their deals with AJ Dillon looming in GB 

Aaron Jones is a good RB. He will still be a good RB if he leaves GB which I honestly don't think he will. You are also getting carson who is seriously undervalued everywhere and a 1st round pick. That alone is a major haul especially since your RB's are pretty bad. Carson/Jones are gonna outscore Kamara/(kerryon/freeman) most weeks. Pull the trigger already, I shouldn't have to talk you into this. :)

28 minutes ago, ASM said:

Trade just went official. i received Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Cooper Kupp, Darren Waller, and a 1 and 2 next year for Kamara, Latavius Murray and a 3rd round pick this year. 

Wow. Kamara is good but you literally just picked up 4 plus starters from this guy. Plus, unless his roster is completely stacked, losing all of those players is going to kill him this year and that first round pick might be very, very nice.

8 hours ago, winitall said:

Wow. Kamara is good but you literally just picked up 4 plus starters from this guy. Plus, unless his roster is completely stacked, losing all of those players is going to kill him this year and that first round pick might be very, very nice.

This 1000x this. I know you worry about the contracts of Jones/Carson but they haven't exactly been driven into the ground either. Their 2nd contract will still have good years. Plus throw in an ascending Waller and Kupp who Goff loves in the redzone. Oh and losing all these players will make him a front runner for that 1st rounder being alot more valuable to you now