Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

cleared by matts based on what info?   being roleblocked by Josh?

Back on day 2, I think? Something about his role I think. Matts was town, had no reason to doubt him. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Squire what do you want me to do?

I want to find out if you redirect Forge to a specific target, who gets compared. 

It will serve to verify that you used your move.  it also serves to help verify Forge used his move.   Part of why I wanted you to redirect forge to ET last night.....but that is in the past and we move on.  

so we are at 7 now.  if a kill goes through, we are at 6.  the double vote become more dangerous if it is scum or town for that matter.  

If the werewolves can use there regular move and the kill, it might not matter

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So let’s see here... two guys roleblock ET and I sent Forge to himself and no kill. ET isn’t the werewolf. So where was the kill?

forge held it or it is odd night only.   Night went the full time, so maybe someone missed a move.   Did @Daboyle say who he targeted last night?

Just now, Forge said:

@squire12

Per host, he would flip a coin, target c would replace whichever one it landed for

OK.   so if you select 2 and counselor redirects you to someone, do we get info that way that can also verify or incriminate if a move does not go.  

Daboyle could also enhance someone and do we get an additional confirmation.....OR does that risk changing someones move to something that is bad??

Just now, squire12 said:

OK.   so if you select 2 and counselor redirects you to someone, do we get info that way that can also verify or incriminate if a move does not go.  

Daboyle could also enhance someone and do we get an additional confirmation.....OR does that risk changing someones move to something that is bad??

I think it’s pretty obvious why there wasn’t a kill last night. 

Just now, squire12 said:

As long as he doesn't redirect me to myself then whomever he picks along with one of my selections will yield results