Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Counselors contribution this far is role blocking a town invest instead of redirecting me somewhere useful. 

Meanwhile I compared blue n1 and Josh role blocked mwil both werewolves. 

Whee were you afraid of my compare two nights ago?

You're lying counselor and I know it. Just because you want to pull out your  "I'm gonna yell loud and that means I'm telling the truth so they will have to believe me" schtick  doesn't mean you're telling the truth

You're full of it

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Counselors contribution this far is role blocking a town invest instead of redirecting me somewhere useful. 

Meanwhile I compared blue n1 and Josh role blocked mwil both werewolves. 

Whee were you afraid of my compare two nights ago?

You're lying counselor and I know it. Just because you want to pull out your  "I'm gonna yell loud and that means I'm telling the truth so they will have to believe me" schtick  doesn't mean you're telling the truth

You're full of it

Really? You’re going to call me a liar? I don’t care if this is a game. Play with whatever tactics you want to try and turn people against me but don’t call me a liar. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Really? You’re going to call me a liar? I don’t care if this is a game. Play with whatever tactics you want to try and turn people against me but don’t call me a liar. 

So no game related response wise because you know I'm right and telling the truth. Thanks for clearing that up

Afraid if my alignment compare yesterday so you blocked me. Even squire thought it. Now you're saying there are at least two scum left when before it was always one. What's that makes? Half the game scum now?