Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Afraid if my alignment compare yesterday so you blocked me. Even squire thought it. Now you're saying there are at least two scum left when before it was always one. What's that makes? Half the game scum now?

I read the Night writeup after you said there was a vampire. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You know I’m not. I hope you apologize to me after because this is cheap. 

Cute

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

My votes not moving I don’t believe this crap. 

But take that nonexistent high ground with your fake outs

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Afraid if my alignment compare yesterday so you blocked me. Even squire thought it. Now you're saying there are at least two scum left when before it was always one. What's that makes? Half the game scum now?

I blocked you? Thought your alignment compare didn’t go through. You attempted to clear Josh with the fake compare to BCB. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I blocked you? Thought your alignment compare didn’t go through. You attempted to clear Josh with the fake compare to BCB. 

You redirected me to myself which functions as a role block, which I've said several times before now. Keep spinning out. Even squire thought it was weird

Just now, Forge said:

You redirected me to myself which functions as a role block, which I've said several times before now. Keep spinning out. Even squire thought it was weird

Too bad I either did it on the wrong night or you held the kill otherwise we would have gotten rid of scum. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Conversion. You’re scum. 

Oh, do now there is conversion. The last respite of the cornered. Inspire fear via conversion. Out of the malf handbook. Proud of you for that one

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, do now there is conversion. The last respite of the cornered. Inspire fear via conversion. Out of the malf handbook. Proud of you for that one

And you keep calling me a liar out of the Malf handbook at end game when he was scum and I was town. I’m telling the complete truth. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Too bad I either did it on the wrong night or you held the kill otherwise we would have gotten rid of scum. 

Or you were neutering my ability so I wouldn't have invest results. Was a good move. You cou it for good reasons, even if they were only superficial.