Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes I saw through it before you posted it that you were scum. 

Not scum. I’ve done this in several games as town where it was getting too personal because many of them got explosive. Not where I got involved but where it was just volatile.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m sorry Forge I just don’t see how it could be anyone but you responsible for the night 3 kill. Family is stopping by so I won’t be around. Good luck convincing Daboyle and/or KSJ. 

By virtue of someone having their faction ability and their normal ability like a regular game? I'm not sure where the idea that someone couldn't have both arrived from. Especially if the kills are limited in other manners such as odd / even

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

By virtue of someone having their faction ability and their normal ability like a regular game? I'm not sure where the idea that someone couldn't have both arrived from. Especially if the kills are limited in other manners such as odd / even

Simple retort that crumbles counselor entire case against me and no response

Just now, Counselor said:

So Josh could kill and roleblock also. You could do alignment compare and kill also especially if your faction has to get rid of vampires or whoever. 

200% but this is your entire case against me. The only person we know it wasn't is ksj.