Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, right now, we seem to have an every night alignment comparison, role cop, and roleblocker, and the argument you and Malfatron are going with to cast undue suspicion on me is “ET could be a weak tracker,” and then accepting that I may have not done anything last night (which is one reasonable interpretation of ET’s result), but instead have an odd night move. 

So right now, we have a swag who is pretending he is so inept that he doesnt have the ability to account for a multitude of possibilities.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Nah, you just have the ninja modifier. OH WAIT YOU THOUGHT OF ALL THE POSSIBILITIES!

Geez, this is like talking to a brick wall. You are refusing to accept the dozens of ways that you could have a move and ETs results didnt come back. 

So what is your official stance? No even night moves? You just didnt put in a move? No night moves at all? 

I’ve already answered this multiple times.

I am quite literally not refusing to acknowledge the possibilities that could taint any of it.  What I am saying is that the most likely explanation is I did nothing. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s really what you’re going with.

After I have now pretty clearly stated that I targeted no one, and have no information.  You’re still going to pretend that I am hiding behind something imperfect, simply because anyone with any critical reasoning skills could make that one-step inference based on the totality of information in the thread.

In an all special game, you are the only person who doesnt have a night move? Thats your official stance?

Just want to make sure before I push for your investigation.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So right now, we have a swag who is pretending he is so inept that he doesnt have the ability to account for a multitude of possibilities.

No, we don’t.  You’re just ignoring the most likely option because reasons.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

In an all special game, you are the only person who doesnt have a night move? Thats your official stance?

Just want to make sure before I push for your investigation.

No, ai have said that I do not target other people, and I have no information.

Surely someone who is so enthralled with possibilities can understand such a role can exist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, ai have said that I do not target other people, and I have no information.

Surely someone who is so enthralled with possibilities can understand such a role can exist.

Finally, you said something that isnt tainted with pretending to be dumb. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Show the repeats

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s really what you’re going with.

After I have now pretty clearly stated that I targeted no one, and have no information.  You’re still going to pretend that I am hiding behind something imperfect, simply because anyone with any critical reasoning skills could make that one-step inference based on the totality of information in the thread.

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This whole interaction is because you just quoted me and bolder my name in it.  If you just asked me, I would have said I have nothing.  Instead, you opt to do this pointless pontification.

As for the basic facts of what was said in the thread, you’re attempting to parody them, but that is quite literally how rhetorical deduction works in these types of games.

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, the Tracker can ask what his result was, and our barely literate host can clarify it.

Because, as if it is unclear at this point, I didn’t target anyone.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tracker:  I didn’t get any information when I targeted SwAg last night.

Me, then: *does not contradict this in any way.*

Me, now: *explicitly say I have nothing based on any night action*

Matts, somehow still confused.

• Like 1