Black Sails Mafia (S1): Day 5

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's a good story. Actually very believable with the mechanic and all. 

Unfortunately, given this is season one, Vanes future relationship with Flint shouldn't have a bearing on your faction 

Nassau isn't Flint. Nassau is the island, where IN SEASON ONE I become steward of fort nassau

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Nassau isn't Flint. Nassau is the island, where IN SEASON ONE I become steward of fort nassau

Ahh, gotcha. It sucks when you don't have source knowledge. 

Unfortunately, it's really hard for me to get around the idea that you're Nassau aligned as a godfather and part of a faction with a kill

Just now, Forge said:

Ahh, gotcha. It sucks when you don't have source knowledge. 

Unfortunately, it's really hard for me to get around the idea that you're Nassau aligned as a godfather and part of a faction with a kill

Flint was our only target. That's why I wasn't out killing every night. I had one mis-fire and the two hits on mwil. That's it.

Again, anti-Flint NOT anti-Nassau.

Josh is RED mutineer and anti it all. The game ends when red is gone, not green/black.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eh, I owe you one

Josh

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Because my win con was to outlive Flint. Why would I be posting that until it was complete?

I thought Daniel was the last mutineer, which I’ve been saying for days. Turns out that was half wrong. There’s got to be another since the game didn’t end and it’s awfully convenient that you didn’t show an alignment when you died/came back. 

Josh

On 9/12/2020 at 6:34 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Gonna hide again all day today, Ksj? Maybe pop up at the last second one more time? Only here for a hammer right?!  Why don’t you actually come out and tell us what you’ve been up to for the last few days?

@SwAg

Josh - 2

Ksj - 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It actually wasn't ksj, just FYI. 

Don’t care. Have fun losing to KSJ who has given nothing from his own nights and admits to going out attempting to kill people. You expect him to be truthful at that point? He tells you he kills and then it’s nbd. Flints already dead and they didn’t get a confirmed victory already.

FYI, when night comes you’re gonna have to choose between Naz and yourself who you’re gonna heal. Choose wisely.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Don’t care. Have fun losing to KSJ who has given nothing from his own nights and admits to going out attempting to kill people. You expect him to be truthful at that point? He tells you he kills and then it’s nbd. Flints already dead and they didn’t get a confirmed victory already.

Eh, he gave us the win last game. I had reasons that didn't have anything to do with him and if they are wrong, so be it