Moderators

Skins212689

Please send Webby or whoever is In Charge of Footballsfuture a message to message me the Rules.

I don't understand How me Mentioning Kapernick isn't Football. He was a Football player! 

Like really its seems like a lot of sensitive people in this forum. You guy's aren't My Boss or at Work Bossing people around. Some here really need to stop being so Emotional and more Rational when having discussions. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Talking about Kaep as a football player or in a football way of what he's capable of on the field is fine. But talking about his movement/causes/pre-game actions isn't really football.

This is correct.  And there were a couple posters who participated in this discussion so I am not calling anyone out specifically.  

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Here are a copy of the rules. Please don't create topics to call out mods. You can send us PMs.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/ 

Correct.  We do not discuss forum administration on the forum, and because of that I will be locking this thread once my reply goes through.  You can PM myself or @Thaiphoon who are the moderators of the forum, or you can PM @Webmaster who owns the site. 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, Skins212689 said:

Please send Webby or whoever is In Charge of Footballsfuture a message to message me the Rules.

Gonna go further than the other Moderators here and reply to this post of yours. The rules were posted in the forum at the top. They have been posted and re-posted numerous times since you have been a member of the forum. And many times they have been posted when you have violated them. Each time you have come in claiming ignorance of the rules.

Nuh uh. 

Not.This.Time

You don't get to claim ignorance of the rules that have been clearly posted and have been posted in response to posts of yours.

I don't understand How me Mentioning Kapernick isn't Football. He was a Football player! 

Regardless if you agree or disagree with his stance on social issues, this is not the forum for it. This is a football forum.

I'm going to repeat that statement.

THIS.IS.A.FOOTBALL.FORUM

Talk about how good/bad he was as a football player and his impact (or lack thereof) to a team. 

Like really its seems like a lot of sensitive people in this forum.

Starting with you. Anytime anyone disagrees with you, you claim to want to "agree to disagree", but then you continue to hold your ground and freak out while you go straight to demeaning the other poster who is engaging you in an honest debate.

Some here really need to stop being so Emotional and more Rational when having discussions.

Physician heal thyself.

You guy's aren't My Boss or at Work Bossing people around.

Correct. I'm not your boss. None of us are. But just like your workplace, this place has rules.

Don't want to follow them? Then you get to deal with @naptownskinsfan, @MikeT14, or myself who have authority to rein in discussions.

And if you keep pushing it and breaking rules repeatedly, we can then recommend to the actual "BOSS" of this site (Webby) that you not be allowed to return (and you wouldn't be the first that I have recommended to be perma-banned, and ended up going bye-bye).

Your call.

• Like 3