Ramsey signs Record CB deal

StLunatic88

As I’ve said with every single one of these deals, let’s see how the money is laid out before we fully judge it. 

But first reaction is, it’s more than I thought he would get, then again Tre White got his deal in there that we had to top. But in no way is it an over pay, he’s a Top 10 defender in my eyes, so we have 2 of the best defenders in the game on the same defense, feels like we are worried too much about a 2 down LB when you have those guys locked up 

In the end, as it looks like we have him signed for 6 years, I’d be shocked if he is still in horns by 2024. Feels like a late career Gruden trade waiting to happen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Hopefully Cooper Kupp is next. John Johnson is gone after this season. Terrell Burgess is his replacement.

Im sure we will lock up Kupp, it might come at the expense of Bobby Trees though, especially if Van is legit already.

I mentioned in the New Forum topic, we could roll out the Comp Pick strategy one more time next year. With JJ, Floyd (although Im a bit confused about his voiding contract), Hill, Everett, Reynolds, and even Blythe/Ebukam there could be some serious picks to recoup.

• Like 1