NFL General Discussion

candyman93

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Might be nothing, but who was the last team to win a Super Bowl that didn’t have a future HOF player on their roster?

I feel like having a great roster isn’t “good enough.” You need legendary players to win a title.

Are we excluding quarterbacks? The NYG after Strahan retired maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Detroit really screwed up

The talent and ability was never really in question though.  The concern was is this kid’s head screwed on well enough to be a productive pro for years.  

That still remains to be seen and a highlight isn’t gonna prove it. 

Me personally? They (Detroit) really effed up, but I hated their R1 picks regardless.  Whatyearisit?.gif

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Detroit really screwed up

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The talent and ability was never really in question though.  The concern was is this kid’s head screwed on well enough to be a productive pro for years.  

That still remains to be seen and a highlight isn’t gonna prove it. 

Me personally? They (Detroit) really effed up, but I hated their R1 picks regardless.  Whatyearisit?.gif

There’s also something to be said for some of these guys having strong veteran locker room presences to hold a kid like him accountable. Are we really going to pretend Detroit has that? Just my opinion.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There’s also something to be said for some of these guys having strong veteran locker room presences to hold a kid like him accountable. Are we really going to pretend Detroit has that? Just my opinion.

This is going to be like the Jets passing on Warren Sapp.