College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

18 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Easily 3rd, he would have been considered a blue chip, his bend was Garrett esque

What do you think happens with him now? I can't really comment on the case, as there really isn't much info out there as to the veracity of the two claims, other than that they exist. 

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

What do you think happens with him now? I can't really comment on the case, as there really isn't much info out there as to the veracity of the two claims, other than that they exist. 

I'm not going to lie, I've been actively looking for updates but I guess we just have to let it play out. Hopefully this isn't another Shawn Oakman situation 

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm not going to lie, I've been actively looking for updates but I guess we just have to let it play out. Hopefully this isn't another Shawn Oakman situation 

If he somehow is shown to (appear to?) be clearly innocent in the next few months, where does he get drafted?

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

If he somehow is shown to (appear to?) be clearly innocent in the next few months, where does he get drafted?

Teams have to start from scratch, he'll probably be viewed as a character concern guy, he probably is not in playing shape so his physical state will be in question, where is he mentally with all of this going on? Is he going to be 100% committed to football? 

There are a lot of questions that teams will have about him, I would say no higher than 5th, maybe 4th if a team is infatuated with is film 

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Teams have to start from scratch, he'll probably be viewed as a character concern guy, he probably is not in playing shape so his physical state will be in question, where is he mentally with all of this going on? Is he going to be 100% committed to football? 

There are a lot of questions that teams will have about him, I would say no higher than 5th, maybe 4th if a team is infatuated with is film 

But you had him as a top-10 pick before (?) and he wasn't injured. Is that wishful thinking or what you really think would happen? Why wouldn't he go in the first if he's arguably the best edge in the draft?