Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

We're talking about a guy who can see and remember almost everything, including coded messages with capital/lower case letters, various soft claims, and yet can't remember that Daboyle cleared me, despite liking my post earlier today before he flipped dead/town/role, in which I questioned why he'd clear me, 3 hours ago:

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Daboyle why am I Town/why put yourself out there like that?

But it "has" to be one of the two of us, just like it "had" to be Pickle yesterday, and why he keeps deflecting from Matts (who claimed he was blocked)

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Also, in b4 Matts claimed to be blocked.

LOL

31 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I remarked before that I’m either bad at my job or unlucky but here’s the results:

N1: Watch Matts no visitors.

N2: Watch Pickle no visitors.

N3: Watch Malfatron no visitors

Interesting that you arent watching power roles that are likely to be hit.

you could have found who redirected nacho

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23 what did you make of Squires claim?

I was prone to briefly unvote him, but wanted to more or less see what Squire's response would be subsequently to my jumping off of him, to see who'd he'd appeal to. To me, it was telling that he was willing to go Nacho, me, and even hinted at you, but was unwilling to jump on the Matts wagon and actively steered things away from him.

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A full page and a half before Malf addressed this, in which he waits until after Nacho pointed it out. 

i didnt see it

You understand that's hard to believe, right?

...can you also clarify as to how you could go from liking my post about Daboyle needlessly clearing me, to needing to sort out which of me and Josh are scum, to insinuating that I intentionally picked the other Town alignment after Josh claimed, to then omitting altogether that I was silenced yesterday?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You understand that's hard to believe, right?

...can you also clarify as to how you could go from liking my post about Daboyle needlessly clearing me, to needing to sort out which of me and Josh are scum, to insinuating that I intentionally picked the other Town alignment after Josh claimed, to then omitting altogether that I was silenced yesterday?

im onboard with you being town unless daboyle biffed his lie dectect.

i think its matts