Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

could bbf be the last one?

we have to kill him for some reason,

@MWil23 @The Orca if we wifom our powers, its possible we may catch scum tonight or block a hit

It’s absolutely possible in light of the delayed reveal on pickle, but nacho knew he was green lettered and he’s not a cannibal, so if that’s the case, that’s against our win con IMO.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Micky Pork, Meathead

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Nacho walks through the tents, self satisfied on a successful night and a narrow miss.  He was surprised to find someone waiting for him in his tent.  "Hey, weren't you that one guy in that one movie?"

"I was.  Nice to meat a fan, heh heh."

Nacho didn't laugh, but not because he was in mortal danger, but because he couldn't read the text of the conversation they were having out loud, and the pun was lost on him.

"Alright, let's do this then."  The man sprang on Nacho, and with his wrestler's build, Nacho didn't stand a chance.  He was found the next morning, leg and breast meat missing.

Nacho is dead.  He was Duck Tracy, Gumshoe, Crew Aligned.

Micky Pork - Mickey Rourke

MV5BMTc5MjYyOTg4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc2

@MWil23

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

i would have thought orca would be more into the game and excited since we started popping mafia.

doesnt feel like town orca at all

All I can say is you are right in seeing a difference but wrong on the reason. The last few game legit broke me, I wasn't going to play for awhile. Pickle convinced me to play. If everyrhing was the same (other reasons mentioned didnt happen) I'd still would have played like this probably 

On 9/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, Daniel said:

The next morning, the crew wakes up to find Forge missing.  After a brief search, they find his body, sans liver, with evidence of deep frying and hot sauce everywhere.

Forge is dead.  He was Slim Chickens, Poultry Pal, Crew Aligned.

pickle made the n1 hit.

hannibal.