What movie are you watching?

Forge

I saw killing of a sacred deer and man what a let down the premise is pretty dang cool, but the actual story, delivery, acting was not good it was either generic, or hospital acting. The score was awesome it kind of saved the movie. I had my hopes up high to see this movie and it just fell short 5.5 out of 10.

Wild Robot was an all timer for me I'm a grown man but this up there with the best animated movies I've ever seen, the setting, characters, premise, action, all are flawless. 10/10 for me you definitely wanna see this movie on the big screen.I find it hard to critique this movie in a negative way and am not sure I'd change one thing about it.

Megalopolis- This movie has amazing visuals, and good actors in it, and it feels big if you have any want to see it I think you have to see it on a big screen. The actual plot story way misses the mark it's either all over the place or not that compelling. I give it a 6/10 just because some components of it make me feel guilty to go any lower than that. 

Transformers one- I generally hate prequels which is essentially what this is, but man other than that this movie is amazing. Its up there for the best prequel I've ever seen, and far exceeded my expectations. 9/10

Edited by thebestever6

Joker 2 is just so perplexing to me because technically it's awesome, it's well directed, the sets are good, the story isn't bad, but I totally get the camp that says it's a sequel that didn't need to be made. I kinda fall into camp that if you can't top the first one yeah it shouldn't be made, but if you can't top the first one and you do something different and take some swings I can justify it existing. The music was too over the top for me, it grinds on you for three long acts, but the set pieces and some of the things were good. The third act I felt was the weakest part of the movie although I did like the very end. All an all I was expecting to Hate it with the 5.5 average score on imdb but didn't 7/10.

Edited by thebestever6

monster summer it really is a shame because if Mel Gibson wasn't canceled basically it would of been a huge hit in theaters. I loved it I was getting a horror goonies vibes monster story. There's one character in it that brings back nostalgic vibes. Probably the best movie I saw this week 8/10.

Edited by thebestever6