Week 2: Jaguars (1-0) vs Titans (1-0) - It's All About the Mayo

.Buzz

21 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

No negative carries for J-Rob. Not use to seeing that around here.

So far, the OL has been everything Marrone and Dave said.

Robinson has only allowed 2 pressures. Norwell looks like the guy we expected when we paid him, etc.

Hope they can keep it up, but they've played some legit DLs. Buckner/Houston etc. in Indy. Simmons, Clowney, etc. in TEN.

On 9/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, LinderFournette said:

Those are just 2 examples of missed calls

I don't think the refs were very good at all this game for either team. The pics. 1st one he def wasn't offsides and 2nd one he might of been SLIGHTLY offsides but just bad ref day for both teams imo.. You can show pictures of Clowney offsides but I watched him get held on two plays at least. One was BAD and resulted in a BIG play for the Jags. And the PI on Jack. He had his arm wrapped around the body so bang bang it looked like PI. I think it was a weak call. But like I said the refs missed a lot of calls on Sunday.

Like on that sack on Minshew for ex they called a incomplete pass which would've made it 2nd and 10 instead of 2nd and 30!!! Thats a big chunk of yards and EVEN if his knee wasn't on the ground (Which it was). They didn't call grounding lol. Unless he was throwing to Casper the friendly ghost lmao that's grounding 

So just bad refs man. 

Anyways still a great game. Really surprised you guys came all the way back cause even just last year the jags would've folded so Im interested to see how you guys do Thursday and the rest of the season. Cause The Colts are a solid team and yall made them look silly. Then theres Houston... We got lucky finishing 2nd in the south so we didnt draw the Pats and KC and they traded the best WR in the league and yeah they've gotten hot and pulled themselves out of some bad starts before but they could legit start 3-7. Think the colts hang around but finish around 7-9. I really think its going to come down to the titans and the Jags for the south and if Minshew keeps throwing dimes and its hard not to like the way he plays (I mean I have to hate him but yee) we both might make the playoffs lmao. 

And its pretty early for all this stuff im talking about. Injuries change everything but Ill talk to you guys week 14. Enjoy the rest of the season and GG again

22 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I don't think the refs were very good at all this game for either team. The pics. 1st one he def wasn't offsides and 2nd one he might of been SLIGHTLY offsides but just bad ref day for both teams imo.. You can show pictures of Clowney offsides but I watched him get held on two plays at least. One was BAD and resulted in a BIG play for the Jags. And the PI on Jack. He had his arm wrapped around the body so bang bang it looked like PI. I think it was a weak call. But like I said the refs missed a lot of calls on Sunday.

Like on that sack on Minshew for ex they called a incomplete pass which would've made it 2nd and 10 instead of 2nd and 30!!! Thats a big chunk of yards and EVEN if his knee wasn't on the ground (Which it was). They didn't call grounding lol. Unless he was throwing to Casper the friendly ghost lmao that's grounding 

So just bad refs man. 

Anyways still a great game. Really surprised you guys came all the way back cause even just last year the jags would've folded so Im interested to see how you guys do Thursday and the rest of the season. Cause The Colts are a solid team and yall made them look silly. Then theres Houston... We got lucky finishing 2nd in the south so we didnt draw the Pats and KC and they traded the best WR in the league and yeah they've gotten hot and pulled themselves out of some bad starts before but they could legit start 3-7. Think the colts hang around but finish around 7-9. I really think its going to come down to the titans and the Jags for the south and if Minshew keeps throwing dimes and its hard not to like the way he plays (I mean I have to hate him but yee) we both might make the playoffs lmao. 

And its pretty early for all this stuff im talking about. Injuries change everything but Ill talk to you guys week 14. Enjoy the rest of the season and GG again

Yeah, I'm kind of over the refs. Think they played a bigger part than they should've but the games over. Not going to harp on it.

It'll be interesting. This is a young team so I'm sure there will be a lot of ebbs and flows of us playing legit football (mostly due to Minshew and our offense) along with some not so great performances. But overall I think by seasons end I'd be surprised, based on early indications of Minshew, if we're not at least a 7-9 football team with a chance for more. Obviously he has to continue on this trajectory but the early returns are a big thumbs up from me.

• Like 1