Giants fear RB Saquon Barkley tore ACL

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Shockwave said:

I put very little blame on SB for his struggles, just like I put very little blame on DJ for his strip sack turnovers. I put a whole lotta blame on DG who is supposed to be an offensive line guru and as failed to field one that can enable our most lethal weapon to even have a chance.

I greatly agree with this. I been against DG from the start when it was not popular to be against him DG. When you are picking in the top 10 every year it is not that hard to come with good draft picks in the first three rounds. Most of his offseason acquisitions have been bad (not every single one I just feel misses more than he hits). He should have been fired at the end of last season. Plus if this is your make or brake year how in the world did you expect this to be a winning team when experimenting with who is going to be the Center.  I can't wait for him to be fired/retired.

That being said I will always thank him for drafting DJ,  he deserves full credit for getting us a bonafide franchise QB. Maybe he will follow in the footsteps of Ernie Acrosi for getting us Eli.