BBB

SwAg

Is this a Pickle List!?!?!?

Green are Town

Yellow are virtual unknowns

Orange are scum leans

Red is scum

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nah, I don't need to. SwAg is scum. Notice how the entire line shifted last night when he put that out there, people believed him, he then was able to distance himself from the vote while forcing Squire to claim (in that situation totally warranted and justified, because that push on Daniel was absolutely brutal for a D1 push), then hopped off, all without pushing Matts for being an "inactive knuckle dragging Neanderthal". 

lol

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's thoroughly convinced based off of sheer gameplay to that point, which was essentially egregious all the way around

A nice way to jump off of a Town vote and then refrain from voting on a line at the end of D1 while satisfying the voting requirements under Dome's rules

What is egregious about me believing people have very transparent town tells?

A nice way to jump off a Town vote, that I pushed for, and I was clearly very worried about the voting requirement, as I made fun of Dome, and proceeded to AFK after my very visible unvoting... Yeah, nice way to skate by.

Just now, SwAg said:

What is egregious about me believing people have very transparent town tells?

Egregious being the rest of the game up to that point. The push on Daniel and entirety of Day 1.

Just now, SwAg said:

A nice way to jump off a Town vote, that I pushed for, and I was clearly very worried about the voting requirement, as I made fun of Dome, and proceeded to AFK after my very visible unvoting... Yeah, nice way to skate by.

Good, glad that we agree

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Egregious being the rest of the game up to that point. The push on Daniel and entirety of Day 1.

Good, glad that we agree

So, what was egregious?  Something I did, or something others did?  These statements are genuinely confusing.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, what was egregious?  Something I did, or something others did?  These statements are genuinely confusing.

Day 1 was egregious, and yet you came in to confidently sort out the mess of who was Town and who wasn't, which was done from a point of prior knowledge, not an innate observation. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Your accusation of me is that after I tried to stop you all from doing something stupid yesterday,

"You all"? Why not be specific here and state who, because I wasn't a part of that.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

and I floated the concept of quitting, I am suspect because I didn't stop you all from doing the stupid thing I argued against several times.

My wife's voice:

"It wasn't what you said; it's how you said it..."