CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@JoshstraDaymus are you going to give away your role to scum and are you going to pretend to be scum hunting?

What an excellent question by my good friend Counselor.

I am not going to give them anything. I’m also not going to feign scumhunting. I’m just honestly not even gonna do it.

but hockey boy is scummy

• Like 1

I always think it's hilarious that no one cares to follow up off of the D1 line to sort that out on a night without anything to come back to. Why did we decide to go away from Naz (and myself for that matter) and immediately fixate on Hockey/Josh without any tangible evidence?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I always think it's hilarious that no one cares to follow up off of the D1 line to sort that out on a night without anything to come back to. Why did we decide to go away from Naz (and myself for that matter) and immediately fixate on Hockey/Josh without any tangible evidence?

*checks list* Okay I can talk to you

Hockey thinks he has some sort of read. I think he’s pretending to be useful.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Day 1 was egregious, and yet you came in to confidently sort out the mess of who was Town and who wasn't, which was done from a point of prior knowledge, not an innate observation. 

"You all"? Why not be specific here and state who, because I wasn't a part of that.

My wife's voice:

"It wasn't what you said; it's how you said it..."

I have no idea what you are accusing me of in the first part still.  Are you saying that I am scum throwing out Town reads because I did not explicitly delineate what I believe are alignment tells that certain individuals have?

Good comeback.  "You all" is a phrase I regularly use.  I denounced the Daniel case because it made no sense.  I assure, it did not suddenly start making sense in the aftermath of that.  So, if I am culpable in your mind for not being the perpetual adult in the room to stop you all from eating crayons on the day phase despite my , then why are you free from blame when you arguably did less than I did to thwart it.  Voting for yourself in OT, which brought you to a tie, somehow less egregious.

That's a cool story.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is incredibly offensive, I'm calling a mod

I thought you of all people would appreciate irony.

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

*checks list* Okay I can talk to you

Hockey thinks he has some sort of read. I think he’s pretending to be useful.

Fair observation

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea what you are accusing me of in the first part still.  Are you saying that I am scum throwing out Town reads because I did not explicitly delineate what I believe are alignment tells that certain individuals have?

Exactly

Good comeback.  "You all" is a phrase I regularly use.  I denounced the Daniel case because it made no sense.  I assure, it did not suddenly start making sense in the aftermath of that.  So, if I am culpable in your mind for not being the perpetual adult in the room to stop you all from eating crayons on the day phase despite my , then why are you free from blame when you arguably did less than I did to thwart it.  Voting for yourself in OT, which brought you to a tie, somehow less egregious.

I voted for myself before Overtime

That's a cool story.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

MWil just seems like he's in a scum-panic,

LOL

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

pick a fight with the biggest bully, so that he does not revert back to being a top vote getter on what is essentially Day 1, Part 2.

So, your theory is that me, without any votes or pressure, has the desire to pick up where things left off? And your working theory is that I'd intentionally vote myself and leave a vote on myself and in the hands of the twins and squire, and thus impact the fate of my scum team?

...that's hilarious.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Exactly

I voted for myself before Overtime

Thanks!

LOL

So, your theory is that me, without any votes or pressure, has the desire to pick up where things left off? And your working theory is that I'd intentionally vote myself and leave a vote on myself and in the hands of the twins and squire, and thus impact the fate of my scum team?

...that's hilarious.

Alright, be serious with me, are you being serious?

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright, be serious with me, are you being serious?

Only about you being scum and the last part:

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...that's hilarious.

Oh, and this part:

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tell you what, let's make an agreement.

IF I can't convince Town to vote you today, then you all vote for me.