• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just figured from you asking him that question you were one of the two...... and also your avi.

I always change it, lol. But yeah I have nothing against the Lakers and I've been a LeBron fan for years. I just think Lakers fans are sleeping on Miami.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I always change it, lol. But yeah I have nothing against the Lakers and I've been a LeBron fan for years. I just think Lakers fans are sleeping on Miami.

I'm not sleeping on them.

Heat are a scrappy/tough minded team with a really good head coach. Good actions offensively and a zone defense that can throw off teams defensively.

I could see them taking 2 games and pushing it to 6 like I first predicted, but after listening to a Lakers podcast by an analytics nerd breaking down what Miami is best and worst at and how we match-up it made me feel better about us taking it in 5 like the rest of the series this postseason.

Also, I just think LeBron is about as locked in as he's been and knows how critical a title here is to his legacy. Obviously he can't do it alone. We need Vogel to not get out coached too much and the Lakers role players need to knock down shots, but yeah.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Iggy is the Bron Bron stopper man. 3-1 against him in the Finals. Let's go.

Iggy is still solid defensively overall cause of his intelligence like he'll get into passing lanes and see stuff happening, but 1 on 1 I don't think he wants it with LeBron too much at this stage of his career.

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Dumb to put Dwight on Bam because he sucks in PnR/handoff d, which is like he entire way the Heat use Bam

Yeah idk... I guess Vogel just figured Dwight gave us a boost in that Nuggets series, but that's cause he had the strength to not just let Jokic get his way.

Bam is a completely different player. Really good roll man and basically hardly any post game.