Week 4: Seattle Seahawks (3-0) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Ideal scenario would be for the Texans' pick become top-3 and having a QB needy team trade up for one of Lawrence, Fields or Lance. If the pick ends up being #1 overall, I personally would have to be convinced that Tua is the real deal before I move away from Lawrence.

Not sure how accurate this is but we have the 8th most cap space according to Spotrac. 

That's why Tua needs to get on the field soon to see what he can do. If you are not convinced that he will ever be a franchise level QB or on the level of Lawrence, then I agree that you take Lawrence and then look to trade Tua. But if Tua lights it up? You are sitting pretty as you can still take Lawrence and trade Tua for a big haul or trade the #1 pick for an all time package. 

I don't see the Texans finishing with the worst record though. Bottom 5? Certainly can see that though. Next year the team is poised to make a solid leap and become a 8-8 caliber team and the year following is when the Dolphins should really make some noise. Exciting future for sure. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't see the Texans finishing with the worst record though. Bottom 5? Certainly can see that though. Next year the team is poised to make a solid leap and become a 8-8 caliber team and the year following is when the Dolphins should really make some noise. Exciting future for sure. 

Get your RGIII-style trade packages lined up early, Dolphins will be entertaining offers. 

Of course, now that BOB is gone the Texas will surely get hot, win games, and lessen the importance of the picks they traded to Miami. 

11 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Get your RGIII-style trade packages lined up early, Dolphins will be entertaining offers. 

Of course, now that BOB is gone the Texas will surely get hot, win games, and lessen the importance of the picks they traded to Miami. 

They have Watson so as long as he is healthy, he will pull his fair share of wins. But make no mistake, that is a bad bad football club. They will finish in the bottom 5-7. For your sake, hopefully in the bottom four so you guys can get a very good package for one of the top 3 QBs. If not, just grab the best pass rusher or OL in the draft. Either way, in a really good position.