Week 4: Seattle Seahawks (3-0) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

don't let your realism get in the way of my agenda, darn it

Seahawks D isn't good. Not "bad", but it looks middling right now. We just gotta sustain drives and hold the ball more on offense. Keep RW off the field and our defense less fatigued.

On Defense, mostly ZONE coverage, send a blitz every now and then (zone blitz?) and spy him. Just try to keep it in front of us, and hope for a few splash plays and incompletions. Plus playing zone D is better vs the run.

49 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Seattle hasn't historically been their best when traveling across the country to Miami, but I doubt it matters all that much this weekend.  

Remember when Kenny Still was wide open and dropped an easy TD pass vs Seattle back in 2016? He had one job. 

The zone coverage vs the Jaguars was a nice wrinkle. Keeping the opponent guessing and confused gives you a better chance of winning. 

Spy on Wilson, keep him from scoring 6 TD passes plz. Kyle Van Noy to the white courtesy phone. This is a winnable game. 

Seahawks D isn't that good, but they don't need to be. They should overwhelm us with offense. We should score I just don't see us keeping up if it comes to a true arms race. That said "any given Sunday" and all and Seattle is having to travel across country we do have a chance, things just have to go very right for us and/or very wrong for Seattle.  

On 9/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, FinSting said:

Remember when Kenny Still was wide open and dropped an easy TD pass vs Seattle back in 2016? He had one job. 

Why you gotta bring that up?  

2 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Jamal Adams is ruled OUT for Sunday.

.Am I crazy for thinking that this actually hurts us?  We are going to have to throw the ball a ton and Adams isn't good in coverage.  I suppose that depends on his replacement's coverage skills, though.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:06 PM, hrubes20 said:

.Am I crazy for thinking that this actually hurts us?  We are going to have to throw the ball a ton and Adams isn't good in coverage. 

Regardless how he's been in coverage, he still makes a lot of plays blitzing, run support, etc..

Parker is a good receiver but I cannot for the life of me remember a player who was as fragile as him. It's like we have to cross our fingers every time he catches the ball. We're going to have to look at drafting a WR early next draft.