R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Oh well. Not my team. Just don't understand how berrios is better then nola lmao

Bro, your offer was weak asf. Right now Nola has better numbers but Berrios isn't a finished product. Your offer was Nola and "pick a fringe keeper I don't like" for Yelich. 

Yelich has lighter but similar skillset as Benny. bD shot me imo the better pitcher in dynasty (Berrios) plus a OF with upside that contributes now, and potential stud roto bat who will be up next year when Harper leaves. 

My team is better than yours now and tomorrow lol

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Bro, your offer was weak asf. Right now Nola has better numbers but Berrios isn't a finished product. Your offer was Nola and "pick a fringe keeper I don't like" for Yelich. 

Yelich has lighter but similar skillset as Benny. bD shot me imo the better pitcher in dynasty (Berrios) plus a OF with upside that contributes now, and potential stud roto bat who will be up next year when Harper leaves. 

Youve been sayin **** like this for 4 years. Prove it *****

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Nola and berrios are the same exact age, yet one is a finished product haha. Seems legit. 

Archived