R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Trade-

Dingo gets manaea zunino 

I get norris thames ramos

Zun is a good power hitting catcher, but i need better average. Thames will serve as a solid util player. 

Accepted. Taking a shot on Manaea. 

8 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

I'd like to move some hitting for pitching. Also, i used my waiver claim on Ian Happ. Think that's the 2nd time someone has dropped/claimed him this year. Been a rough year, but might as well as take on a chance on him.

Hated dropping Happ but just did not have confidence in starting him and don't have the roster space to wait. I spent a waiver on him too.

16 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Well, Tuesday has come and passed. ;) 

BG was right, just a day off. LOL

NEW BLOCKBUSTER

dingo18287 gets:
OF Ronald Acuna Jr
OF Juan Soto
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
SS Tim Anderson

bDoDDleS gets:
3B Jose Ramirez
OF Austin Meadows
OF Byron Buxton

bD's Take: Yes, I know I was set, but whenever you can get a player top 5 hitter for unproven, but very talented young players, it's hard to pass up. Ramirez is 25 and his last 160 games he's gone .316-120-40-100-19. Only a couple players in the world can reach those numbers. Taking a chance on Buxton and Meadows for TAtis and Anderson. Plus, having Acuna on Dingo is much easier on me than on BG :P 

ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER

Herbie Hancok gets:
3B Kris Bryant
SP Forrest Whitley
SP/1B Brendan McKay

bDoDDleS gets:
3B Nolan Arenado

bD's Take: Bryant's last 160 games .295-113-26-79-5. Arenado's .317-99-35-127-4. And even go further back from the beginning of 2017 it's Bryant .281-147-37-102-9, Arenado .308-140-49-166-5. Arenado is showing to be the clear better fantasy player as Bryant moves into more of a contact-lesser power role. To upgrade them for prospects was too good to pass on. 

These 2 deals now moves my projected INF into the best INF in this league and maybe the best INF you could build if you were hand picking an INF. 1B Freeman, 2B Albies, SS Lindor, 3B Arenado, INF Ramirez. 

52 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

BG was right, just a day off. LOL

NEW BLOCKBUSTER

dingo18287 gets:
OF Ronald Acuna Jr
OF Juan Soto
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
SS Tim Anderson

bDoDDleS gets:
3B Jose Ramirez
OF Austin Meadows
OF Byron Buxton

bD's Take: Yes, I know I was set, but whenever you can get a player top 5 hitter for unproven, but very talented young players, it's hard to pass up. Ramirez is 25 and his last 160 games he's gone .316-120-40-100-19. Only a couple players in the world can reach those numbers. Taking a chance on Buxton and Meadows for TAtis and Anderson. Plus, having Acuna on Dingo is much easier on me than on BG :P 

The trade addiction is REAL

My OF is good long-term with Benny, Yelich and Bellinger if need be.

Archived