R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

I don't mind not having rankings or much for holds. I understand it's harder to gauge value, but I want the league to be more hardcore and digging deeper into holds is a good way IMO.

Also been open to having a league with QS instead of wins and OBP over BA, but the OBP part would be tough to do at this point since it changes value on most of the league. 

46 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Wtf ? They were all added in middle of night. That's lame 

Nah. There was an announcement 2 days ago on espn that they were adding certain players. They were all on waivers. 

I dont understand how BD was able to claim 2 when i had a claim in on one of the players he picked up?

13 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Nah. There was an announcement 2 days ago on espn that they were adding certain players. They were all on waivers. 

I dont understand how BD was able to claim 2 when i had a claim in on one of the players he picked up?

I missed the announcement and had no clue. I think thats flawed. If they ain't on ESPN when season starts they shouldn't be added at until next off season UNLESS they get called up during season. Not that I had a chance on Bichette anyways but to me it just doesn't make sense.

Archived