Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

I mean, Rick wants us to believe that there were 9 non-Town, including a five-man Mafia team, in a game with 23 roles, and that almost all of them were either actively anti-Town or could win with Mafia. I don't know that Town could win under those circumstances.

Just now, Glen said:

Swag my lad.

Would role claiming kill you?

I mean, I'm told explicitly that claiming my ability will result in death, but my ability is listed in my role name as my title.  So, I imagine so.

I've pretty much claimed as much as I can at this point.  If someone wants to pay attention and spend a few minutes figuring it out without me saying, I'll repeat it.

All likelihood is that there’s maybe 1 more independent(forge my guess) whose win clause is to just win baby.

and 2 more mafia.

a third faction with more than 2 members seems unlikely 

Just now, SwAg said:

I mean, I'm told explicitly that claiming my ability will result in death, but my ability is listed in my role name as my title.  So, I imagine so.

I've pretty much claimed as much as I can at this point.  If someone wants to pay attention and spend a few minutes figuring it out without me saying, I'll repeat it.

I'm 100% ok with this.  Claim.