NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

44 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also had Ohio State as a favorite last night and they won. No one is perfect and no one is always right or always wrong 

He also had Michigan winning and they got blown out. And he had Gonzaga blowing Duke out. But he did call Duke losing a game where the spread was 3 points. One in which they were coming off of a west coast trip for another road game against a good veteran team. Goat.

Edited by NYRaider

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He also had Michigan winning and they got blown out. And he had Gonzaga blowing Duke out. But he did call Duke losing a game where the spread was 3 points. One in which they were coming off of a west coast trip for another road game against a good veteran team. Goat.

To be fair he said he likes Michigan at -2 anything above -2 he liked NC and the line was -2.5 so lol

He puts out a line and and under over for every game. Of course they’re going to be losses. Which is my whole point. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

To be fair he said he likes Michigan at -2 anything above -2 he liked NC and the line was -2.5 so lol

He puts out a line and and under over for every game. Of course they’re going to be losses. Which is my whole point. 

To say he liked Michigan -2 when they lost by 25 just shows it's all guess work.

Seen enough of Memphis to last me a life time. These guys ranked based off reputation and nothing else. They don’t even know how to play basketball. 

Cant shoot mid range

Cant shoot 3s

Cant shoot FTs

Bunch of me players

Just miss shots and hope to get a rebound.