NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

55 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It’s all bad for Memphis right now. 4 straight losses with Alabama and Tennessee next up for them. Not looking good for Penny and company.

Needs to get those jealous hater upperclassmen outta there, lol.

If Penny would've put the full court press on Kennedy Chandler and brought Boogie Ellis back this Memphis team would've been so much better.

Edited by NYRaider

I think this is a great spot for Illinois. Arizona has been very good but 2.5 point favorite in Illinois yeah that’s hilarious. First real test for Arizona on the road. Arizona doesn’t need to double Kofi with the length they have. 

Think Arizona is a little overrated at this point. I still think they’re very good but their one big win was against a Michigan team that isn’t all that good and the fact that NC beat them **** out of them just lessons the Arizona win over them for me. 

Edited by agarcia34

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think this is a great spot for Illinois. Arizona has been very good but 2.5 point favorite in Illinois yeah that’s hilarious. First real test for Arizona on the road. Arizona doesn’t need to double Kofi with the length they have. 

Think Arizona is a little overrated at this point. I still think they’re very good but their one big win was against a Michigan team that isn’t all that good and the fact that NC beat them **** out of them just lessons the Arizona win over them for me. 

Arizona had to uber to Champagne after their plane made an emergency landing too, lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Oklahoma is beating the brakes off them, another impressive win today.

Oklahoma pulled away at the end but the refs gave Arkansas NBA calls to get the lead to 3. Arkansas not a top 20 team at this time. They shoot so poorly from 3. Nice win for Oklahoma.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm still feeling Marquette with the upset today. Thoughts boys? @agarcia34 @beekay414

Not touching that game. Best of luck if you do. And really have no thoughts on that game. 

• Like 1