NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Talk all that **** and come with some weak *** excuse lol

First it was Sampson's Coach of the year for what he's doing without so and so. Now it's, they lucky cuz we don't have them. Which is it, big shot?

the fact Houston won the conference without their 2 best players showed he deserved COY.  A fully healthy UH team would have beaten Memphis. 

Not sure what you are trying to say.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Take the Ls and be the bigger man, my guy. You talked massive **** all year only to get boat raced in the finale.

what L's?  If you making fun of Houston for losing to Memphis without Tramon Mark and Marcus Sasser then IDK what to say.

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

what L's?  If you making fun of Houston for losing to Memphis without Tramon Mark and Marcus Sasser then IDK what to say.

I'm not making fun of Houston. I'm making fun of you cuz you talked a big game about how y'all were such a better team lol. You've had all season to adjust and you couldn't. I mean y'all having no problem beating the rest of the American so why's it an excuse vs Memphis?

Hint: it's because Memphis is good

Edited by beekay414

9 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

the fact Houston won the conference without their 2 best players showed he deserved COY.  A fully healthy UH team would have beaten Memphis. 

Not sure what you are trying to say.

Sampson isn't even going to come close to COY. 

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not making fun of Houston. I'm making fun of you cuz you talked a big game about how y'all were such a better team lol. You've had all season to adjust and you couldn't. I mean y'all having no problem beating the rest of the American so why's it an excuse vs Memphis?

Hint: it's because Memphis is good

ya i totally knew our 2 best players would be hurt before we faced Memphis!

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

ya i totally knew our 2 best players would be hurt before we faced Memphis!

But, man, you're SO MUCH better than Memphis! They shouldn't even be able to compete with you! Right? RIGHT?

Gimme a break. Houston's no juggernaut, my guy. Not even close. You're a solid program that beats teams they should. Nothing wrong with that, at all. Don't know why you feel the need to take offense to anything that hints at y'all not being some elite, national championship caliber program. You're not. You had your best shot last year and, once you ran into a real Natty caliber team, they put you on skates and slapped you in the face with reality. That's all there is to it.

If Houston's ever going to win a Natty, it's going to have to be a year like UConn's most recent titles. No real powerhouse and a legit run carried by a piping hot player (Walker, Napier). Other than that, just enjoy your Sweet 16s lol.

if everyone was healthy this season we would have been a legit team.  next year when mostly everyone is back and a 5 star and high 4 star is playing we will be back in the final four discussion.  memphis is still a nobody.  when Houston goes to the Big 12 they will be consistent contenders.

Edited by Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

if everyone was healthy this season we would have been a legit team.  next year when mostly everyone is back and a 5 star and high 4 star is playing we will be back in the final four discussion.  memphis is still a nobody.  when Houston goes to the Big 12 they will be consistent contenders.

Mmkay