NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

Just now, agarcia34 said:

@beekay414i know you’re a UNC fan. Think they win tonight…. Asking for a friend lol 

I'm the wrong person to ask lol. I always go in expecting an L. It's just to numb the inevitable pain this squad will bring me lol. Jekyll & Hyde team. Have been for a few years now. 

So, no, I would not recommend betting on them lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

They should just leave Ohio State out of the tournament at this point. 

They do not know how to play without Kyle Young for whatever reason.  He is the heart and soul of the team I guess.

they belong in the NIT…but will get in…and not make it out of the first weekend

Big day for the bubble tomorrow, the following are all playing

• Memphis
  • Indiana
  • RU
  • VCU
  • SMU
  • Virginia Tech
  • Oklahoma
  • Wyoming
  • Dayton

Bolded I think are essentially done if they lose, so must win games for all of them.

Michigan, Wake, Notre Dame and Xavier will be nervously watching from the sidelines. Notre Dame should be in, seems Michigan is somehow in unless enough teams make runs. Wake and Xavier on the other hand need a good chunk of the listed teams to lose tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Dayton

As a UD alum and big time fan, i'm not sure if they get in without winning the conference tourny. Those 3 early season losses in buy games will sink them because the excuses power 5 teams would get (worst losses were early season, youngest team in the country, have played great since December, beat Kansas) don't apply to mid majors.  Lost to Austen Peay, out, end of story for "The Committee".

49 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I so wish Duke was able to hang on to Henry Coleman and Jaemyn Brakefield over having Theo John and Joey Baker.

The way Coach K is tight with his rotation, can’t fault them at all for leaving.

Will be interesting to see if Scheyer plays more guys or not.  When you bring in that many top prospects, a lot of egos need to be fed.