NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I so wish Duke was able to hang on to Henry Coleman and Jaemyn Brakefield over having Theo John and Joey Baker.

The way Coach K is tight with his rotation, can’t fault them at all for leaving.

Coach K could have prime LeBron on the bench and he's only playing 6-7 dudes, lol.

21 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We blew you out twice this year when he played? lol

And they still needed him out in the ACC Tournament in order to win... if he plays Syracuse wins that game easily.

Syracuse played that game without 3 key players. 2 of them are probably the best players on the team.

Edited by Kmart128

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Coach K could have prime LeBron on the bench and he's only playing 6-7 dudes, lol.

I pray Scheyer comes in and switch things up a bit. If you have the bodies and talent, play them. Not saying we have to do the 2015 Kentucky platoon system, but no reason for us to be going 6.5-7 deep with some of the talent we’ve had.

I feel Jaden Schutt is going to be the litmus test for next year for Scheyer. I think he should be a rotation player next year because of his shooting but he’s a classic example of a guy Coach K wouldn’t play his freshman year.

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

How, in the blue hell, did we beat Duke lol. We are terrible.

As you said last night so up and down with them. Smart of them to lose tonight so they don’t have to face Duke. Y’all are in the tournament so a loss tonight doesn’t hurt

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As you said last night so up and down with them. Smart of them to lose tonight so they don’t have to face Duke. Y’all are in the tournament so a loss tonight doesn’t hurt

We're just going to lose to whoever we get in the 8-9 or 7-10 game so it really doesn't matter. It'd probably be better to just drop that first game rather than get boatraced by a 1 or 2 seed lol.