NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Because he's a homer lol

I'm still waiting for Dana Holgorsen to take Houston to the next level. Definitely coming after a 7-13 start in 2 years and coming off a New Mexico Bowl loss to...*checks notes*...Hawaii. Won't even get into the Tom Herman stuff lmao.

The only team in the last 20 years to win a title without multiple future NBA players on their roster was the 2014 UConn team, lol. Houston doesn't have enough talent to win it all and they won't even win the AAC. But it is hilarious to see him down play Memphis. I'm a Duke homer and I can even admit that they might be better than us now. 

9 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

"the east runs through cleveland" - tristan thompson, 3 months after lebron signed with the lakers

I thought it ran through Toronto, they've been the #1 seed how many times lately and they just won a championship two years ago.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The only team in the last 20 years to win a title without multiple future NBA players on their roster was the 2014 UConn team, lol. Houston doesn't have enough talent to win it all and they won't even win the AAC. But it is hilarious to see him down play Memphis. I'm a Duke homer and I can even admit that they might be better than us now. 

That's because Dook sucks

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That's because Dook sucks

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Duke should be really good this season, lol. AJ Griffin - Paolo Banchero - Mark Williams will be the best front court in the country. We need Jeremy Roach to take a leap and Keels to be legit though. DJ Steward should've came back.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Because he's a homer lol

I'm still waiting for Dana Holgorsen to take Houston to the next level. Definitely coming after a 7-13 start in 2 years and coming off a New Mexico Bowl loss to...*checks notes*...Hawaii. Won't even get into the Tom Herman stuff lmao.

im not a homer so watch your damn mouth and im not sure what the hell holgorsen has to do with talking college basketball. 

just shut up. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

im not a homer so watch your damn mouth and im not sure what the hell holgorsen has to do with talking college basketball. 

just shut up. 

looooooooooooooooooooool

You absolutely are. Now sit down before you hurt yourself.

• Like 1

Memphis is stacked with talent. 

Starters

G - Emoni Bates (#4 overall recruit)

G - Landers Nolly (#72 overall recruit)

G - Lester Quinones (#60 overall recruit)

F - DeAndre Williams (Transfer)

F - Jalen Duren (#5 overall recruit)

Bench

G - Alex Lomax (#158 overall recruit)

G - Tyler Harris (#80 overall recruit)

G - Earl Timberlake (#35 overall recruit)

F - Josh Minott (#44 overall recruit)

F - Chandler Lawson (#95 overall recruit)

F - Jonathan Lawson (#99 overall recruit)

F - John Camden (#143 overall recruit)

C - Sam Onu (#122 overall recruit)

C - Malcolm Danridge (#106 overall recruit)